Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Gluten Free Life

I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would be allergic to anything! But after many months of constant nausea, I thought I must have an allergy. My first thought was gluten. After being tested for Celiac Disease many times in many different ways, I was always Negative. I decided to try going Gluten free anyways to see if that would help, and it did! I thought that maybe I was just feeling better over time so I should go back to Gluten. After that mistake I haven't touched Gluten for several months! Let me just say that it isn't always so easy to avoid Gluten, there can be traces of it in almost ANY food and lots of foods have hidden gluten behing artificial colors and flavors and sometimes Gluten isn't listed as an allergy warning on the back of the package, but you might find out the hard way that gluten was hidden somewhere in the product. My blog is for anyone who has Celiac Disease or who is just Gluten sensitive who may be wondering if a product is safe or not. And feel free to let me know what you have found out is secretly Gluten free or what secretly contains Gluten! Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment